Contact American Airlines to Change Flight
American Airlines is the best air service provider in the United States not only because they have the biggest fleet in the world, but they also have a very organized customer service team that helps you out in every odd situation related to your Flight, whether it is booking/cancellation or flight change.
Suppose you want to change your American Airlines flight for some reason. In that scenario, you can do it through the website's manage booking option, by calling a representative, or by visiting their booking offices. Still, the best way is to contact American Airlines change flight team to complete the process on a single call in the manner described below.
- Dial the American Airlines customer care number 800-433-7300 and select your preferred language to continue.
- Listen to the IVR options and select the 4th command to change your Flight, and they will forward your call to a representative in a few moments.
- Share your booking details with the representative, like Confirmation Record Locator, passengers name, flight date, etc., so they can provide you with the available options.
- Select your next Flight from the given options according to your convenience.
- Pay the fare difference through the IVR mode of payment, and they will change your Flight.
- You will receive the e-ticket attached to an endorsement email.
What is the Flight change Policy for American Airlines?
You must read the American Airlines Flight change policy mentioned below before changing your Flight because it will be effortless for you to change your Flight under any circumstances by knowing the rules of this policy.
- If you have purchased your American Airlines ticket from a Travel Agent, you must contact the same to change your Flight. For all other modes, you can change it through the American Airlines website.
- You can change your American Airlines flight up to approximately 2 hours/90 minutes before the Flight's scheduled departure.
- The Flight change Fees depend on the Flight route and the type of fare that you have booked.
- If you purchased a Flexible ticket at American Airlines, you can change your flight N-number of times before the original departure time.
- The Origin and Destination of your next Flight must be the same as the original booking.
- Your next flight date must be within one year of the original flight date.
How to change the American Airlines Flight online?
You can change your American Airlines Flight online to save time standing in the cancellation queue at the airport. The process to change the Flight online is as follows.
- Open the website www.aa.com
- Click the My Trips option from several ones in the Menu Bar.
- Enter your Confirmation Record Locator and name to search for the booking details.
- Mark the Flight you want to change and select your next flight date to proceed to the payments page.
- Make the required payment online, and your Flight gets changed.
- You will receive an endorsement email confirming the same.
Hence, the above segment can help you change your American Airlines flight conveniently. However, you can also change your Flight by visiting the American Airlines Booking counter at your departure airport or contacting a customer care representative for more help.