How to fix Canon Printer Not Printing
Canon is one of the most famous brands in digital printing solution. Canon is a Japanese company offers all kind of printers and has a huge number of loyal customer base. Canon printers are used by all kind of users for both personal and business usage. Printers are important tool in our every day work and it affects our work immensely if printer not printing for any reason. Like other printer we may face certain issues with Canon printer. So how to fix Canon printer not printing on your own? Here is some quick troubleshooting to resolve Canon printer not printing issue.
- Check if the printer is showing an error code through indicative light. If yes manually resolve the issue so that printer start printing
- Make sure the printer is properly connected with power supply. And the printer is also connected with PC so that you can give printing command
- Make sure the printer is not having any paper jam issue. If yes remove the paper and set the paper tray properly
- In printer is stopped working in between of printing. Restart the printer and computer and give the print command again
- Update the Canon printer driver. If for any reason Canon printer button is removed from the computer, add it again from My Computer
- Uninstall and reinstall the Canon printer software. It may resolve the Canon printer, not printing.
Canon Printer Not Working:
If after following the above troubleshoots still Canon printer not working, then you must take support from experts. Customers can dial the third party Canon printer support number to get instant help. You can get support from expert technicians regarding Canon printer not working for any reason. The Canon tech support number is available round the clock and customers can talk directly with experts from anywhere. The service charges are very reasonable and 100% guaranteed a solution for any Canon printer issue. So if you are facing the problem of Canon printer not working, then better call the Canon printer support number.