How to Completely Uninstall Norton Antivirus Security
The Norton Antivirus is a computer product manufactured by the multinational company Symantec Corporation. In the IT World, the Norton Antivirus is the largest cybersecurity provider across the world. The Norton Antivirus works on several operating systems named as Windows, Linux, Mac and many more. The Norton Antivirus removes the virus, Trojans, malware etc. The Norton Antivirus also provides protection for online transactions. The customers can also use trial software of the Norton Antivirus.
The company offers several benefits to customers such as a toll-free number, remote support, 24/7 X 365 days support, 98% customers satisfaction and many more. The Norton Antivirus is appreciated by the customers across the world. The customers can also purchase the Norton Antivirus through the Symantec Corporation website. The Norton Antivirus keeps eyes on viruses, worm, Trojan horses and much more. The Norton Antivirus is also available on several websites and stores. The Norton Antivirus is available in three segments named as Standard, Deluxe, and Premium.
Learn Steps by Step Procedure to Uninstall Norton Antivirus:
The Norton Antivirus is clogging up your system. The Norton Antivirus is installed on your computer by the manufacturer. There are various steps for un-install the Norton Antivirus. Step for removing the Norton Antivirus are given below
Method One :
Click on the Start menu in the Taskbar.
Click on the Control Panel. We can also find the Control Panel in the start menu.
Click on the “Uninstall a program” link if the Control Panel is in the category view or If the control panel is in icon view click on the “Program and Features”. The system will take some time while to load.
Find the Norton Antivirus and click on the Uninstall button which is at the top of the list.
Follows the commands to uninstall the Norton Antivirus.
After uninstalling the program, then restart the computer to end the un-installation of the Norton Security.
By using these steps, we can also remove the other Norton Products such as Antispam, Go Back, Password Manager and Norton Antivirus Security.
We can also uninstall the Norton Antivirus through the Norton Remove and Reinstall toll.
- The first step of removing the Norton Antivirus is to download the removal tool. The removal tool can download through the Symantec website by searching for “Norton Removal Tool.
- Close all the Norton Antivirus open windows before running any removal tool. We can also close the open windows through the Task Manager.
- Click on the file which has been downloaded from the website.
- Accept the license agreement and then enter the captcha for proving that you are a human. After Start, the removal process can also take several minutes.
- When the removal is completed.
- Reboot the computer, to uninstall the Norton Security.
- Delete the remaining files of the Norton Antivirus that survived during the process. The most common files are Norton Internet Security, Norton Antivirus, Norton System Works and Norton Personal Firewall.
Norton Antivirus Technical Support Service If still, you are facing trouble while installing the Norton Antivirus then they are available for 24*7 by the end of the professional team.