How to Change iCloud Password?
iCloud account recovery
It’s recommended to regularly change your iCloud password to secure and maintain the privacy of your information backed up in iCloud. Below are the steps you can follow to change your iCloud password.
- Open up a web browser on your phone or computer.
- Visit the official website of Apple ID Sign In.
- There you need to enter your Apple ID and current password into the required fields.
- Once you’ve entered your Apple ID and password, please click on the direction / arrow button.
- That will take you to your Apple ID management page.
- You need to click on Change Password link (under PASSWORD).
You’ll need to answer your security questions to be able to set a new password. Enter the answers for your security questions and click on Continue button. Then enter your current password and set a new password and confirm it.
It’s normal to search for iCloud Help Desk Number when unable to access or use iCloud. However, if you’re looking for someone who can help you regain access to your iCloud, please get in touch with an expert available at the specified number. Here is a squad of Technical Experts who possess tremendous amount of experience and expertise in online troubleshooting.
They provide guidance and deliver solution on how to setup iCloud on Mac, how to sync iCloud contacts with iPhone, how to change iCloud password, how to iCloud account recovery, how to configure iCloud mail in Outlook and more. All types of queries and questions related to cloud computing and storage are answered by the technical experts.
How To Update iCloud Password On iPhone?
If you’ve recently changed your iCloud password, then you should the update the password on your iPhone, iPad and Mac. Below are the instructions you can follow to update iCloud password on your iPad or iPhone.
- Find and tap the Settings icon.
- Scroll down until you find Mail, Contacts, Calendars. Tap it.
- Tap your iCloud account.
- That will take you to Account Information screen. Delete the old password and enter the new one.
If you’ve trouble resetting or changing or updating your iCloud password, then please call at iCloud technical support number. Do not lose the access to your important data synced and stored on cloud.