How can I recover my Facebook account without verification code?
Operative steps to recover your Facebook account without a verification code
Recovering any account is the best solution to minimize any issue of that particular account. You can recover any account very easily such that the steps to do so are very simple. So, in order to recover your Facebook account, you need to perform some basic steps. Although there are three different ways in which you can confirm that the Facebook account that you are using belongs to you. But some users fail to do this as they do not have proper access to their Facebook account.
Some users generally, don't have their mobile number with them that they have registered at the time of creating their Facebook account. If you are also one of these users who want to know the answer to the question of how can I recover my Facebook account without verification code, then this blog is totally for you. Here you will get the other ways to recover your Facebook account apart from the verification code. Also, it is advised to you to connect with a good internet connection in order to perform the steps effectively.
Know the simple steps to recover your Facebook account without a verification code
Given below are the simple yet effective ways that will help you to recover your Facebook account without a verification code. Check them out.
- The very first step that you have to take is to go to the official web page of Facebook on your desired web browser.
- On the home page, look for the section from where you can log in.
- Write down your Facebook id and move to the next step.
- Skip the box of writing password.
- Tap on the option of "Forgot Password".
- Once you tap on this particular option, several options will come up on your device screen.
- The options will help you to recover your Facebook account.
- The first option will be a verification code that will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- You can skip this process if you do not have the phone handy with you.
- The next option will be a verification code on your email address.
- This option sounds useful.
- Once you go for this option, you will receive a verification code on the email address that you are using for your Facebook account.
- Provide that verification code on the login page of Facebook.
- After that, a page will come up where you have to create a new password for Facebook.
- If you are not comfortable with this option also, then the third option is a security question.
- In this option, you have to answer the question that you have selected at the time of creating your Facebook account.
- When you provide the correct answer, you will be redirected to a page for creating a new Facebook password.
- In this way, you can select your desired method to recover your Facebook password easily.
Moreover, you can connect with the Facebook customer service team for any sort of issue. The customer representative will resolve all your issues and provide the best tips to never encounter them again.